Explore the Fine Art of
Registration, Tuition, Payment and Policies
Please be prompt!! There is so very much to share in a day! You may arrive after 9:15 am to socialize and enjoy morning tea. Students should bring their own lunch, but herbal beverages and snacks will be offered throughout the day. In the past, our classes have enjoyed sharing potluck meals together on occasion, but in particular, at the last class.
Tuition and 3 Payment Options:
- Early Bird Discount: $1,050 if paid in full before October 31, 2017 SAVE $200
- $1,150 if paid in full October 31- Dec 31, 2017 SAVE $100
- $250 non-refundable deposit will secure your spot in the class. The student payment plan/agreement will be offered after the initial deposit has been paid. The payments will be $100 per month for 10 months every month at class beginning in January 2018. If you have any questions, please contact Susan to discuss the terms of the plan.
- A domestic couples discount available: $2,000 if paid in full. If payment plan is needed, please contact Susan to discuss the terms of the plan.
- Students may register online using PayPal or credit card or simply mail their registration using the ‘offline order form‘ to reserve their desired place in the course. Please make checks payable to “Still Room at Pitch Pines”.
- Print out mail-in registration form and return.
- Must be 21 years of age to participate.
- Class size limited to 10 in each session
- A letter of confirmation, an list of suggested supplies will be sent in December.
- For more detailed information email or contact Susan Hess at 610.587.7301
- Deposits and class payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Students are responsible for full payment of tuition regardless of absenteeism or decision to leave the course, after the course has begun.